The No Poo Recipe 250gm
For clean, moisturized and voluminous hair
100% fine sifted Ziziphus Spina-Christi (Sidr) Leaves.
The No Poo recipe is the safest shampoo alternative made from 100% organic fine sifted leaves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
100% Natural Shampoo Alternative Product
The No Poo Recipe is the safest natural shampoo alternative made from 100% organic fine sifted Sidr leaves.
Our proprietary technique ensures the product is purified while maintaining the highest level of beneficial active ingredients for your hair. Its balanced nutrients deposit a lightweight protective layer, ensuring pro-longed hydration, extra volume, and lasting shine.
Compounds called Saponins found in the leaves work on exfoliating the scalp and removing product build up without stripping your hair of its natural oils. Its balanced nutrients deposit a lightweight protective layer, ensuring prolonged hydration, extra volume, and lx asting shine.
Suitable for all hair types and recommended for cases of dandruff and colored hair.
How it works:
Compounds called Sapponins found in the leaves work on exfoliating the scalp and removing product build up without stripping your hair of its natural oils.
How to use:
- Rinse your hair before applying The No Poo Recipe
- For short/medium hair: Mix 2-3 tbsp. with ¾ cups of warm water in a bowl. For Long hair: mix 4-5 tbsp. with 1 cup of warm water
- Gradually mix until a yoghurt-like consistency is reached and let it sit for 5 minutes before use
- Apply the recipe from root to tip to cover your entire scalp and hair.
- Gently massage into your hair for 2-3 minutes (For best results, use our Gro Brush).
- Rinse thoroughly, condition and style (Note: Some residue is normal. Expected to fall when dry)
Is it safe for kids?
- Yes, it’s even safer than regular shampoos as it’s 100% natural shampoo.
How often should I use it? Can I use it in my daily routine?
- You can use it as a shampoo alternative whenever you wash your hair – Natural Shampoo. The good news is; if you wash your hair with it every day, it won’t strip your hair from its natural oils as some shampoos, even sulfate free ones, might do.
When will it expire?
- It expires after 2 years from the production date.
Is it suitable for all hair types?
- Yes, suitable for all Hair Types, Straight Hair, Wavy Hair, Curly Hair.
Would it affect the color of my hair?
- No. In fact, it actually preserves natural hair color and makes it shinier. On top, it makes natural/chemical hair dyes stay longer on your hair.