Tone That Color! Duo
From: EGP 455
Tone Down Red Shades of Henna and Enhance Hair Shine
Pure Henna 250g + Pure Amla 250g
- TONES DOWN HENNA COLOR :Due to its high vitamin C content (600mg/100g), when Amla is mixed with henna, it helps maintain glossy hair color and also tones down the red shade of henna to a more ashy color.
- DEEPLY CONDITIONS & NOURISHES HAIR: rich in vitamin C, tannins and minerals such as phosphorus, iron and calcium which provides intense nutrition to hair strands.
- AIDS IN HAIR GROWTH & STRENGTH: : boosts absorption of calcium and has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can help promote growth of healthy and lustrous hair.
ELIMINATES DANDRUFF: powerful antifungal that eliminates dandruff after only a few uses and works well in cases of eczema.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
The perfect duo for toning down and conditioning henna colored hair
Tone That Color! Duo is your go to bundle for toning the red shades of Henna all while conditioning & nourishing your hair! Due to its high vitamin C content (600mg/100g), when Amla is mixed with henna, it helps maintain glossy hair color and also tones down the red shade of henna to a more ashy color (toning down reds or adding an ashy blonde tint to light colored hair). Both powders also boost absorption of calcium and have antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can help promote growth of healthy and lustrous hair as well as eliminate dandruff after only a few uses.
Suitable for all hair types and ages. Suitable for use on chemically dyed hair.
This Duo Contains:
- Pure Henna 250g
- Pure Amla 250g
Ingredients of each product can be found on their labels.
How it works:
- Pure Henna: is a safe and natural hair colorant that has been used for thousands of years for the benefits it holds and will surely get you hooked up too! Our Pure Henna is carefully cultivated, picked, and ground into a fine-sift powder for better mixing, rinsing, and color depositing. Its main unique ingredient, Lawsone, serves various advantages such as eliminating dandruff, minimizing breakage, and stimulating hair growth.
- Pure Amla: is a scalp & skin conditioning powder that’s known for its nourishing and conditioning benefits, which support overall hair & skin health. Use of Amla with Henna helps tone down the red shade to a more ashy color. Regular application of the powder aids in enhancing hair color & shine. It is also equipped with high Vitamin C content and that promotes healthier scalp, softer hair and overall conditioned & glowing skin.
How to use:
You can use both Pure Henna & Amla combined to tone down henna’s red shade and get both benefits: Mix 1 part Amla with 4 Parts Henna and follow Henna preparation instructions as per the label. (see below steps if needed):
- Start mixing your henna/Amla paste 8 -12 hours before you intend to color your hair
- Mix the henna/Amla powders with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, until a paste with a yogurt-like consistency is achieved.
- Mix 1 part Amla with 4 Parts Henna
- Cover the bowl containing the mix and let it sit for 8-12 hours.
- Before applying the henna, cleanse your hair to remove oils and product build-up. Do not apply any products.
- Section your dry hair into small thin sections, and apply the paste on the areas you desire to color, making sure all the hair strands are saturated.
- Leave the henna on your hair for 4-8 hours for best color results. Alternatively, we recommend that you use The Infusion Hood on a warm heat setting for 45 minutes to cut the coloring time to 3 hours only.
- Rinse thoroughly with water only, and use conditioner generously to get the powder out of your hair easily.
*You can freeze any leftover paste and use it later.