The Hair Addict Products FAQ - How to use?
Find all The Hair Addict Products below:
FAQ – The Indian Recipeahmedelsa3dy
What is The Indian Recipe?
- The Indian Recipe is a powerful hair strengthening formula that uses a mix of Aloe Vera extract, Ylang Ylang oil, and a peppermint essential oil, among others, to revitalize your luscious hair and boost its growth. Inspired by Indian culture and heritage that glorifies the vitality of hair health and treatments, The Indian Recipe is light-weight but nutrient dense which will leave your hair longer, stronger, and thicker. Its advanced formula uses 100% natural and exotic oils or extracts, such as Ylang Ylang oil that is uniquely cultivated from a tropical tree native to India. This mighty combination of novel ingredients penetrate deep into the scalp, unclogging the follicles hence boosting blood circulation, increasing scalp thickness, reducing hair fall, and regulating hair oil production.
What are the benefits of The Indian Recipe?
- Advanced Hair Growth Formula (Stronger, longer, thicker hair):
- Provides you with a concentrated treatment with high active constituents to penetrate deep into your scalp, unclogging the follicles hence boosting blood circulation, reducing hair fall, and regulating hair oil production.
- 100% Natural Exotic Ingredients:
- Mighty combination of novel ingredients such as the Indian Ylang Ylang, Aloe Vera, peppermint and many more. It also doesn’t contain any drying alcohols like other hair growth treatments.
- Easy Application Method:
- Comes in travel sized and premeasured bottles with a detachable silicone applicator that deposits the exact recommended droplets.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging:
- Recyclable to set a positive environmental footprint.
- Tested by Thousands of Users:
- With trusted positive feedback and reviews.
- Comes with a Free Hair Growth Expert!
- For every purchase, you get a free hair growth consultation session.
How does it work?
- The Indian Recipe works via different mechanisms like:
- Blood circulation stimulation
- Follicle and scalp nourishment
- Providing moisture and hydration-lock
- 100% natural, guaranteeing safety of use for both kids and adults.
- Suitable for all hair types and texture since it’s free of silicones, sulfates, and paraffins.
- Nourishing and hydrating to your locks, unlike other hair growth products that contain drying alcohols.
- Free from colorants and artificial fragrances.
What are the ingredients?
- It’s carefully and naturally formulated with, exotic Ylang Ylang oil, soothing Aloe Vera oil extract, stimulating Peppermint oil, invigorating Castor oil, moisturizing Coconut oil, refreshing Orange oil extract, and rare Grapeseed oil.
How do I apply the new Indian Recipe?
- Remove the cap from the bottle and place the silicone applicator on the bottle’s top.
- Find the arrows on the plastic cap. Lift and carefully pull downward. Then peel off the metal seal.
- Apply a few drops to each part of your scalp by squeezing the silicone applicator to deposit the product. Repeat until fully covered.
- For hair growth stimulation, gently massage for 3-5 minutes.
Cover your hair for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse, shampoo and condition normally.
* Recommended: Use The Infusion Hood (2-in-1 heating cap) on a low-medium heat setting for 30 minutes to kick start the absorption and then leave treatment on for an additional hour before washing.
How is the new Indian Recipe different than the older one?
There are major changes all tailored to your convenience:
- New advanced formula: the new and updated formula provides you with a more concentrated treatment with higher active constituents, without compromising the product’s naturality, which is better for absorption, hair health and growth.
- Easier application method: the new Indian Recipe now comes in small bottles with a detachable silicone applicator that deposits droplets just by squeezing the tip. In addition, the cherry on top is that you no longer need to shake the Indian Recipe before using it; it is all ready for immediate use.
- Premeasured bottles: each bottle contains the exact suggested amount of treatment that your scalp needs to get all the nourishment it needs.
- Better storage conditions: you don’t need to refrigerate The Indian Recipe anymore, as long as you store it at room temperature, away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- Eco friendly: in efforts to be kinder to our earth and set a positive footprint, the new Indian Recipe packaging is recyclable and primarily made out of cardboard and glass, both highly recyclable
Despite all the improvements, we are always striving to provide 100% natural products without compromising your convenience or integrity of product naturality.
Why is there a new Indian Recipe?
- At The Hair Addict, our consumers aren’t only consumers, they’re part of a bigger community that constantly challenges norms and stands their natural ground. Since we highly value and listen to your observations, The Hair Addict has developed this new packing to address your remarks to deliver the finest Indian Recipe experience.
Can I use The Indian Recipe daily?
- It can be used as often as you wash your hair, for the multiple benefits it has. However, you can simply use it 2-3 times a week only and still capture all the nutrients your scalp needs.
Can I use it on some problematic spots rather than my entire scalp?
- Yes, you can definitely use The Indian Recipe on certain areas that need an extra boost. If you want to facilitate the health of your scalp or increase hair thickness, we recommend applying it on your entire scalp.
Can I leave it on my scalp overnight?
- Leaving the treatment overnight does not offer any added benefits. This is why we recommend leaving it on for 2-3 hours only since that’s all the time you need to get the most nourishment out of the treatment.
Do I need to apply any heat for the treatment to work?
- No, you don’t have to. Applying heat is optional since the treatment is light enough to be easily absorbed by your follicles without the use of heat. However, if you do use heat, make sure to use indirect heat sources such as our Infusion Hood which enhances the treatment’s absorption and decreases usage time.
Do I have to apply it on a clean, dry scalp?
- Yes, it’s preferable for optimum absorption. However, you don’t need to wash your entire scalp under water; you can just wet your fingertips with warm water and massage your scalp to remove dirt and build-up before applying the treatment.
Should I use it before or after washing hair?
- We advise that you use it before washing your hair. However, the treatment should be applied to a clean scalp. To clean your scalp, you can just wet your fingertips with warm water and massage your scalp to remove dirt and build-up before applying the treatment.
How long do I leave it in?
- The Indian Recipe should sit in your hair for 2 to 3 hours. You could also use our Infusion Hood which decreases use time and enhances the treatment’s absorption.
How many times should I use The Indian Recipe?
- Given the fact that a full hair cycle takes about 3 months, we always recommend you use The Indian Recipe 2-3 times a week for at least 3 months for noticeable results. When it comes to hair growth, patience for results and consistency of use is key!
Is The Indian Recipe safe for kids?
- Yes! If anything, it’s always great to start nurturing hair from a young age! However, since kids have sensitive skin, it’s safer to test first. You can test the product on a small patch of skin to make sure your child won’t have any unpleasant reactions. If all is okay, you can go ahead and apply it on their whole scalp.
What is the best way to use The Indian Recipe?
- When using The Indian Recipe, here is some steps you need to take to ensure a healthy growth process:
- Massage the scalp gently, preferably with our Gro Brush. Avoid massaging with long nails.
- Apply on the scalp only, seeds need to be watered from the roots!
- Do not leave it on for more than 3 hours.
- You need to use it 2-3 times a week for 3 months for noticable results.
What is the minimum age required to be able to use The Indian Recipe?
- We recommend using it for children 2 years and older. However, since kids have sensitive skin, it’s safer to test first. You can test the product on a small patch of skin to make sure your child won’t have any unpleasant reactions. If all is okay, you can go ahead and apply it on their whole scalp.
What is the inversion method?
The inversion method is a technique to stimulate the scalp which promotes hair growth. This method increases blood flow to your follicles making them more active. This is how you do it:
- After applying The Indian Recipe, get comfortable and flip your head upside down.
- Gently massage your scalp with the tips of your fingers or using our silicone Gro Brush.
- Continue for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip your head back up.
Since the Indian Recipe is only made for the scalp, would it be effective for the rest of my hair?
- For the most part, the natural oils of the Indian Recipe generally boost scalp health. It could be moisturizing and nourishing to the rest of your hair as well.
Can I use it for my eyebrows?
- Yes, you can!
Can I use it for my lashes?
- While the Indian recipe is 100% safe, we do not recommend using it on your lashes since it might get into your eye.
Can I use The Hair Addict’s products if I use any products that contain root boosts or biotin?
- We usually advise to try new products one at a time to assess their individual impacts.
When should I expect to see results?
- At any given time, a random number of hairs will be in one of three stages of growth and shedding: Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. To successfully go through all 3 stages, it takes 3 months. This is why we always recommend you use it 2 to 3 times a week for 3 months for noticeable results. In addition, the process of hair growth is contingent on many factors such as stress, diet, or physical health. Maintaining a balanced lifestyle as well as staying consistent with the product will help you get to your expectations faster.
Is it made in India?
- No, despite the name, it’s proudly made in Egypt! The formulation is heavily inspired by traditional Indian hair growth routines and regimens. This is why one of the prominent ingredients is Ylang Ylang which is an exotic oil native to Indian lands and famously cultivated there.
Is it suitable for all hair types?
- Yes! Since it’s applied on the scalp directly, it doesn’t affect texture.
Does orange extract change my hair colors?
- Nope! The Indian Recipe does not alter your hair color as it is to be applied on scalp only.
Can I use if my scalp is naturally oily?
- Yes! It is suitable for all hair types.
When does it expire?
- The new Indian Recipe is valid for 3 years after production date.
What are the benefits of the Ylang Ylang oil?
- Ylang Ylang is a truly exotic oil extracted from the tropical Ylang Ylang trees native to Indian lands and grown in the rainforests of Southeast Asia. It is known to regulate oil production from the scalp, fight off dandruff, and give the recipe its lovely scent.
What are the benefits of the Aloe Vera extract?
- Aloe Vera is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities that are extra beneficial for follicle health. It primarily removes dead skin from the scalp and unclogs the follicles to allow optimal growth. It also has antifungal and moisturizing properties as well as amino acids and vitamins, which stimulate hair growth.
What are the benefits of the peppermint oil?
- There is nothing more refreshing than the essence of The Indian Recipe’s peppermint oil! Essential oils facilitate hair growth by stimulating blood flow by dilating blood vessels in the scalp which provides more nutrients to the follicles. Menthol in Peppermint oil acts as mentioned, in addition, researches prove that it increases scalp thickness and the number of hair follicles.
What are the benefits of the orange extract?
- The citrusy scent of The Indian Recipe does not shy away! Other than its delightful smell, orange extract a truly invigorating and rich source of vitamin C which is a natural antioxidant. In addition, it contains minerals necessary for hair growth and facilitating collagen production to aid in maintaining the hair structure.
What are the benefits of the Castor oil?
- Castor oil is one of the oldest elixirs in the book! It has been used and cultivated through thousands of years for the sole purpose of growth and hair shaft thickening. It is scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth and effectively decrease hair loss, it also helps to fight dandruff. Its invigorating properties enhance the health of hair follicles, hence facilitating hair growth.
What are the benefits of the Coconut oil?
- Nothing nourishes like the trustee coconut oil! Coconut oil is a specialized component in this recipe solely for reinforcing and moisturizing the hair shafts. It’s an extremely rich oil with hair nutrients and vitamins that strengthen hair, condition the scalp and help to regrow hair.
What are the benefits of the Grapeseed oil?
- Grapeseed is one of the unique and rare ingredients to find. Its massive benefits often go unnoticed but Grapeseed is known for its impressive components which heavily contribute to hair growth. It has both “linolenic acid” and “procyanidin oligomers” which enhance the health of the scalp hence encouraging hair shaft activity.
Does the formula have any chemicals to elongate its shelf life?
- No, The Indian Recipe is 100% natural. It’s been carefully reformulated to be more convenient and user-friendly without adding any synthetic chemicals.
What are the available sizes of the Indian Recipe?
- We have 2 sizes: 120ml (12 bottles with 10ml/bottle) and 240ml (24 bottles with 10ml/bottle).
Is the new Indian Recipe more expensive?
- We always try to balance our price with the highest quality of ingredients while working on changing and enhancing the quality of the application and usage. The new Indian Recipe comes with a lot of new added benefits such as longer shelf life, better storage conditions, easier application method, and overall more convenience.
What does The Indian Recipe smell like?
- The Indian Recipe smells fresh and citrusy due to its Ylang Ylang, peppermint oil, and orange content.
What do I do if it gets in my eye?
- Rinse your eye thoroughly with cold water.
How do I store The Indian Recipe?
- You should store it at room temperature, away from humidity and direct sunlight.
Do I still need to refrigerate the new Indian Recipe?
- No, you do not! The new advanced formula is tailored to your convenience so you can
keep your Indian Recipe out at room temperature, away from humidity and direct sunlight. Despite all the improvements, we are always striving to provide 100% natural products without compromising your convenience or integrity of product naturality.
Do I still need to heat up the new Indian Recipe?
- No, you do not! The new advanced formula is tailored to your convenience so you can use the Indian Recipe right away avoiding the hassle of heating it up.
Why should I apply The Indian Recipe directly to my scalp?
- Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp and a healthy diet. Applying oils directly to your scalp will help penetrate the hair follicles to give them all the nutrients and nourishment they need. Hair strands consist of dead cells that are being fed through the scalp and the hair follicles. For that reason, we always recommend applying the suggested amount of The Indian Recipe on the scalp itself, and not the strands. To sum up, you can’t grow a plant through its leaves; you need to water the seeds!
If hair naturally grows every three months, why should I use a hair growth product?
- Healthy hair follicles take around three months to grow new thicker hair, during which it goes through a complete hair growth cycle. Hair growth products help the follicles grow hair efficiently through different mechanisms and induce the hair growing part of the growth cycle (anagen) to last longer. The Indian Recipe stimulates blood circulation and nourishes the scalp and hair follicles due to its concentrated nutrient-rich formula which aids in healthy hair formation.
Why did you add The No Poo Recipe to the Growth Kit if I should rinse off The Indian Recipe with shampoo?
- Sidr powder in The No Poo Recipe helps the hair become healthier and grow faster through being antibacterial, anti-dandruff, and reserving the scalp natural oils. This helps to maintain healthy nourished follicles to grow healthier longer hair.
Can I use it on my beard?
- Yes! You can apply a few drops on your beard, area by area, and massage it for a minute or two. Repeat 2-3 times a week and make sure to wash your face with a facial cleanser half an hour or an hour after application.
Can I use The Indian Recipe during pregnancy?
- Even though The Indian Recipe is 100% natural, we advise that you consult with your OB/GYN about the ingredients before using the Indian Recipe.
Can I use the Indian Recipe for Androgenic Alopecia (genetic baldness)?
- The Indian Recipe can help as a supporting nourishing formula when dealing with androgenic alopecia but not as a primary treatment. This is because it is a hair strengthening and nourishing formula that boosts growth, reduces hair fall, and improves overall scalp health by enhancing your scalp’s PH level and providing the optimum nourishment for your hair follicles, consequently creating the optimal environment for healthy hair growth. We advise you to consult with your doctor if you have androgenic alopecia.
Can I use only half a vial and keep the rest for later?
- If your scalp was fully covered and you still have some product left in the vial, it's completely okay to keep it for later. Make sure to put the silicone lid back on the vial and secure it well or cover it with the silicone applicator.
FAQ – The No Poo Recipeahmedelsa3dy
What is The No Poo Recipe?
- It is a healthier and 100% natural alternative for shampoo. It cleans, moisturizes and gives volume to the hair without stripping its natural oils. It is recommended for all hair types and highly recommended for cases of dandruff and naturally/chemically dyed hair.
What is it made of?
- It’s made of 100% pure, natural, organic hand-picked sidr leaves that are properly cultivated and dried at optimal temperature to preserve its active ingredients.
What are the benefits of Sidr Powder?
- It cleans the hair without stripping it from its natural oils hence leaving the hair voluminous
- it moisturizes and it acts like a conditioner thanks to the high percentage of mucilage
- it has a de-inflammatory effect and it soothes itchy and sore scalp
- it’s anti-dandruff
- it makes your scalp healthier hence promoting hair growth
- it helps prevent hair color wash-out (natural & chemical)
How do I use it?
- For short/medium hair, mix 3 tablespoons of The No Poo Recipe with ¾ cups of warm water until a yogurt-like consistency paste is reached. For long hair mix 4.5 tablespoons with 1 cup of warm water.
- Allow the paste to sit for 5 minutes before use.
- Section your hair and then apply the cleanser onto both the scalp and sectioned hair.
- Rub to clean and then allow the paste to sit on both the hair and scalp for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse well and condition as usual.
Is it safe for kids?
- Yes, it’s even safer than regular shampoos as it’s 100% natural.
How long does it last?
- It differs depending on the length of the hair, however on average it should be enough for 5- 6 washes for medium length medium thickness hair.
How often should I use it? Can I use it in my daily routine?
- You can use it as a shampoo alternative whenever you wash your hair. Good news is; if you wash your hair with it every day, it won’t strip your hair from its natural oils as some shampoos, even sulfate free ones, might do.
When will it expire?
- It expires after 2 years from production date.
I made more than I should and there are left overs. Can I keep them in the fridge and use it again?
- It wouldn’t damage your hair but it wouldn’t be as efficient as the freshly prepared recipe, so we advise you to make just enough for one use and throw out any excess.
Is it suitable for all hair types?
Would it affect the color of my hair?
- No. In fact it actually preserves natural hair color and makes it shinier. On top, it makes natural/chemical hair dyes stay longer on your hair.
How should I store it?
- It should be stored at room temperature
Can I leave it more than 5 minutes on my hair?
- Yes it’s totally fine, in fact it will act as a deep cleansing hair mask.
I followed the instructions but it didn’t become yogurt-like consistency. What should I do?
- Measures can vary (cup sizes and tablespoons) so we advise you to mix with water until you reach this consistency.
Can I add it to henna mix?
- Yes, it can make henna color stay longer on your hair.
How is it any different from the sedr leaves sold at the spice shop (attar)?
- This is like how the henna from India/Yemen is different from the one sold at attar in terms of the effectiveness of the active ingredient and the quality of the sift. The leaves of the No Poo Recipe are 100% pure, natural, organic and also hand-picked. They are properly cultivated, dried at optimal temperature to preserve its active ingredients and carefully sifted from dust and any other impurities. This shows in the color of the powder as well as the quality of the sift.
FAQ – The Swim-Proof Recipeahmedelsa3dy
How much is the product?
- It’s 320 EGP for 250 ml. and 220 EGP for 125 ml
What are the ingredients?
- It consists of jojoba oil, vitamin E, vitamin C, vanilla extract and distilled water.
What is it for?
- The Swim-Proof recipe is a natural hair spray developed to protect your hair from chlorine and UV rays. It is designed to seal your hair from chlorine and to neutralize whatever traces that reached your hair from it. This leaves your hair shiny and frizz-free even after regular swimming in chlorinated water.
How do I use it?
- Before swimming in chlorinated water, shake the bottle very well and spray your hair with The Swim-Proof Recipe, tie it if possible and cover it with a shower cap.
- 2- After swimming, rinse your hair with shower water and then spray your hair with The Swim Proof Recipe one more time to get rid of any traces of chlorine.
- 3- Leave it for a minute and then shower normally.
Is it suitable for all hair types?
Would it affect the color of my hair?
Can I use this recipe for kids?
- Yes. It is totally safe for kids as it is 100% natural. However, because kids have sensitive skin, and can sometimes get allergic reactions, it wouldn’t hurt to test the product on a small part of their skin. If all is ok, then apply on them.
How should I store it?
- It should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
What should I do if I spray it in my/my kids’ eyes?
- In case of spraying in the eyes, rinse with cold water thoroughly.
Is it true that the recipe is valid for 12 months only?
- Yes, as It’s 100% natural.
Can it be used to proof the hair from sea water as well?
- Yes, it is designed to seal the hair from any drying or harmful effects. However, it is needed more for chlorine as it is more damaging for the hair.
It has a very strong smell. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is the unique smell of the raw vanilla extract.
Why does the product have a longer shelf life although the ingredients are the same?
- It is because further shelf life studies indicated that the shelf life can be as long as 12 months (vs. previously communicated 6 months).
Why did you increase the swim-proof price?
- It’s a natural price increase, however we made a smaller more economic size which has the same old price.
FAQ – Hair Pickahmedelsa3dy
What is this?
- A square flat comb with long teeth used to create extra voluminous frizz-free curls.
How can I use it?
- After styling, make sure that your hair is 100% dry.
- Flip your hair forward and get the pick as close to the scalp as possible, start pulling your hair forward from the back of your head to the sides and front.
- Repeat gently until you reach your desired volume.
- For maximum volume, use the hair pick after drying your hair using our collapsible diffuser.
What is it made of?
- It’s made of plastic.
How does it differ from the metal hair pick?
- Plastic picks are far more gentle on both the hair and scalp and more versatile than their metal counterparts. On top, metal picks can induce hair breakage.
Can I use it with straight hair?
- No, It works more efficiently with curly and wavy hair.
How does it differ from regular combs?
- Hair picks have longer thinner teeth to get as close as possible to the hair roots to eliminate frizz and get as much volume as possible.
What are its dimensions?
- 16.2cm length* 6.5cm width.
Are they available in different sizes?
- No, It’s available in only one size “16.2cm length* 6.5cm width”.
Can I detangle my dry curly hair with it?
- No, it’s not a detangling brush for dry hair. However, it’s perfect for applying leave-ins and deep conditioners to dripping wet hair.
Can I use it on a curly wig?
- Of course, however, try to pick it more gently to avoid cutting the wig lace.
How can I wash it?
- You can always wash it with warm water and antibacterial soap.
Is this comb good for applying products, such as deep conditioners, to thick and long hair?
- Yes, it’s perfect for applying leave-ins and deep conditioners.
FAQ – Universal Collapsible Diffuserahmedelsa3dy
What is this?
A styling tool you attach to the hair dryer that helps transform wet hair to nice-smelling dry hair with shiny, well-defined, frizz-free curls using cold air.
Will it fit my hair dryer?
The diffuser is made of a stretchy silicone material with a universal nozzle size of 5.2 cm that fits most hair dryers.
What is the diameter of the nozzle?
The nozzle diameter is 5.2 cm “2.04 inches” that fit most hair dryers.
How does it attach to the hair dryer?
It slides onto the nozzle of the hair dryer.
Where is the product made?
The product is made in China.
What is it made of?
It’s made of 100% BPA free, FDA approved silicone.
What makes it better or different from the hard plastic diffuser that comes with some hair dryers?
1. It fits most hair dryers.
2. It allows you to have nice smelling hair via adding your preferred essential oil to a built-in cap.
3. It collapses while diffusing to give your hair more bounce and definition.
4. It’s easy to pack as it collapses to fit in your drawer or bag.
5. It’s gentler on your scalp than the hard plastic diffuser.
How does it differ from the cheaper ones?
1. It allows you to have nice smelling hair via adding your preferred essential oil to a built-in cap.
2. It is made of BPA free silicone. BPA is extremely hazardous because of its possible health effects on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants, and children. Research also strongly suggests that at certain exposure levels, BPA may cause cancer.
3. It’s durable since it’s made of a high-quality silicone material.
4. The nozzle diameter is 5.2 cm =2.04 inches that fit most hair dryers.
5. Minimize your styling time as the diffuser head that touches the hair is 13.5 cm wide.
How can I use it?
After washing your hair and applying your styling products, attach the diffuser to the hair dryer and put your preferred essential oil in its cap. Flip your hair and dry from the ends using cold air, this gets volume while keeping the curl pattern.
Cold air helps to keep your hair frizz-free.
Can I use it with high heat?
We don’t recommend using heat as it can damage your hair in the long term. However, our diffuser is made of a high-quality silicone material that can endure high heat.
Isn’t high heat bad for hair and you don’t recommend it?
Of course, we don’t recommend using heat as it can damage your hair in the long term.
You can always use the diffuser on the cold setting; it will give your hair extra shine.
Can I use it on straight hair?
It works more efficiently with curly & wavy hair.
I’m in my transitional phase. Will it help me?
Yes, styling tools help the hair to obtain its pattern through the transitional phase, especially if your hair was finger-coiled before diffusing it.
How can I add the essential oil to the diffuser?
1- Detach the cap from the diffuser gently.
2- Wet a small piece of cotton with your preferred essential oil such as peppermint oil and put it in the empty space under the cap.
3-Close the cap again and start diffusing your hair on the cold setting, the essential oil will volatilize leaving your hair smelling great.
How much is it?