Skip to content
How much is the product?
- It’s 320 EGP for 250 ml. and 220 EGP for 125 ml
What are the ingredients?
- It consists of jojoba oil, vitamin E, vitamin C, vanilla extract and distilled water.
What is it for?
- The Swim-Proof recipe is a natural hair spray developed to protect your hair from chlorine and UV rays. It is designed to seal your hair from chlorine and to neutralize whatever traces that reached your hair from it. This leaves your hair shiny and frizz-free even after regular swimming in chlorinated water.
How do I use it?
- Before swimming in chlorinated water, shake the bottle very well and spray your hair with The Swim-Proof Recipe, tie it if possible and cover it with a shower cap.
- 2- After swimming, rinse your hair with shower water and then spray your hair with The Swim Proof Recipe one more time to get rid of any traces of chlorine.
- 3- Leave it for a minute and then shower normally.
Is it suitable for all hair types?
Would it affect the color of my hair?
Can I use this recipe for kids?
- Yes. It is totally safe for kids as it is 100% natural. However, because kids have sensitive skin, and can sometimes get allergic reactions, it wouldn’t hurt to test the product on a small part of their skin. If all is ok, then apply on them.
How should I store it?
- It should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
What should I do if I spray it in my/my kids’ eyes?
- In case of spraying in the eyes, rinse with cold water thoroughly.
Is it true that the recipe is valid for 12 months only?
- Yes, as It’s 100% natural.
Can it be used to proof the hair from sea water as well?
- Yes, it is designed to seal the hair from any drying or harmful effects. However, it is needed more for chlorine as it is more damaging for the hair.
It has a very strong smell. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is the unique smell of the raw vanilla extract.
Why does the product have a longer shelf life although the ingredients are the same?
- It is because further shelf life studies indicated that the shelf life can be as long as 12 months (vs. previously communicated 6 months).
Why did you increase the swim-proof price?
- It’s a natural price increase, however we made a smaller more economic size which has the same old price.