Skip to content
What is that?
- It’s an all natural roll-on deodorant that’s made of tea tree oil, aloe vera extract, coconut oil, and arrowroot extract.
How much is it?
What are the ingredients?
- Tea tree oil, Aloe Vera extract, coconut oil, and arrowroot extract.
How does it work? / What is the
role of each ingredient?
- Arrowroot powder activates the skin’s ability to absorb moisture; leaving your skin feeling silky and smooth, and has natural deodorizing properties.
- Tea tree oil fights bacteria responsible for body odor. The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve irritated skin.
- Aloe Vera is fantastic for those with sensitive skin. It is very soothing and gentle yet, effectively prevents/reduces odor due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Coconut oil is an antibacterial that kills odor-causing bacteria.
When does it expire?
- It expires after 4 years from production date.
Does it contain aluminum?
- No, It’s an all natural deodorant.
Will it stop me from sweating?
- No, Herbal has aloe vera, tea tree oil, coconut oil and arrowroot which are all antibacterial agents. On top, arrowroot activates the skin’s ability to absorb moisture.
Can I apply it to my privates?
- Yes, you can apply it to the area around your bikini line to avoid ingrown hairs and razor burns. Just make sure to use a different bottle than the one you use under your arms.
Does it stain clothes?
- No, because it’s aluminum-free. The reason behind yellow stains is aluminum. It reacts with the salts in the sweat leaving yellow color on white fabric.
Is it safe to use during
pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, it’s totally safe as it’s free from aluminum.
Can I apply it straight after
- In case of shaving, it’s best to wait a bit before applying deodorant to your freshly shaved skin. Applying deodorant on immediately after shaving might sting.
- In the case of waxing, it’s completely fine.
Can I apply it while I’m having
laser hair removal?
- Yes, it is ok. However, do not apply deodorant after Laser Hair Removal for at least 24 hours. The skin on your underarms become irritated after laser hair removal. It is best to keep it cool and less irritated.
Is it an antiperspirant?
- No, it doesn’t inhibit sweating but kills the bacteria responsible for the bad odor of sweat.
What is the difference between
deodorants and antiperspirants?
- Deodorants prevent odor-causing bacteria, while antiperspirants prevent sweating.
Is it suitable for kids?
- Yes, as it’s an all natural deodorant that doesn’t inhibit perspiration.
Is it suitable for sensitive
- It’s perfect for sensitive skin. It’s enriched with tea tree oil and aloe vera which are known for their anti-inflammatory and soothing effect.
Does it whiten the armpit area?
- Yes, It helps a lot in whitening dark armpits. Coconut oil and tea tree oil are two of the most commonly used remedies for natural skin lightening.
Does it darken the armpit area?
- No, dear. On the contrary, it helps a lot in whitening dark armpits. Coconut oil and tea tree oil are two of the most commonly used remedies for natural skin lightening.
In the case of inflammation, what
should I do?
- Wash the inflamed area immediately with a gentle cleanser and be sure to dry it off thoroughly.
- Prevent friction and moisture with a talc-free powder.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes to allow your underarms to breathe.
- If your rash isn’t clearing up, you may want to seek medical care.
Can I reapply it during the day?
Can I apply it while practicing
- Of course, as it doesn’t inhibit perspiration.
Is it safe for cancer patients?
- Yes, because it’s made of natural ingredients.
Is it safe to use while having a
- It’s best to consult your dermatologist.